Monday, February 2, 2009

Honeymoon in Jamaica

I know that I have been negligent in posting about our honeymoon. Finally, here it is - there are many more pics on snapfish, so comment or email me if you want the link to them. Also, I know I have promised pictures of my new haircut in curly form, but I honestly have not taken ANY. We are going to Whistler with some friends this weekend, so I'm sure there will be some from the trip.
This is the view from our room at Sandals Dunn's River Villagio Here's another:



This is the island-side of the resort:


We went on zip lines through the rainforest...here we are all geared up:

At the beach-party


Abe LOVED playing beach volleyball - he played twice every day

The weather was pretty windy most days


We went on dune-buggies through the back country and then cliff jumping to wash the mud off. It was definitely a highlight of the trip!


Swim-bar + all-you-can drink + inner tubes = vacation bliss


There was a big focus on Bob Marley EVERYTHING


We also enjoyed playing life-sized chess


Overall, we had a fantastic time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Honeymoon in Jamaica" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

honeymun.com Team

http://www.honeymun.com