Wednesday, January 7, 2009

On Being a Negligent Blogger

I know that is been quite awhile since my last post. That's only because SO much has been happening! I don't have time to elaborate on all of it right now, but I will find the time soon and don't worry, there are lots of pictures as well. Here are the highlights:

-Meeting Eytan in DC with Megan and Bibi
-Honeymoon in Jamaica!
-New Year's Eve in D-town
-Grandma's 75th b-day brunch (including special video msgs)
-Pistons in Portland (that's tonight, I hope they win!)

Also, Abe and I are in Portland and it's been raining so much here lately (and melting snow) that there is a possibility they might close I-5 (the main North-South Hwy) tonight...we would be stranded! I guess if that happens, I'll have plenty of time to blog!

That's all for now folks!

1 comment:

salenski said...

I'm assuming your stuck in Portland. Hopefully you are able to get home soon! Ronan probably is missing you :(